A NEW WORLD VISION
Hopelessness. It’s all you got left when all your seemingly foolproof plans of affection and kindness towards humanity, prove to be nothing but an obvious array of failures…
They’ll tell you ‘love’ is the almighty solution to all the problems of the world, big and small. But what do they really do behind the backs of us all? They lie and cheat, steal and kill one another, only to create a world worth of indulgences and pretty little perks for themselves.
What is the point in even trying to be the greater man/woman, if no one understands what the path to a better life in the world we share entails? Is reciprocity even a thing nowadays?
I have got to admit I’m honestly tired of it all. Dominating hypocrisy, unashamed falsehood... I feel like I live in a wasteland, among scraps and remnants of the world I once knew and had high hopes for.
The most ironic thing, though, is that I’m becoming, slowly but surely, that which I most despise. I’m blending in with this overwhelming chaos, turning into something twisted and unrecognizable. Hatred and aversion now fill up my insides.
Indeed. Love is the answer to all our questions and THE cure to our dying world, this figurative wasteland. But if we don’t learn to live by and for it, purely, unconditionally, endlessly, we’ll never reach all the good fate has in stores for us, assuming it is still on our side.
They’ll tell you ‘love’ is the almighty solution to all the problems of the world, big and small. But what do they really do behind the backs of us all? They lie and cheat, steal and kill one another, only to create a world worth of indulgences and pretty little perks for themselves.
What is the point in even trying to be the greater man/woman, if no one understands what the path to a better life in the world we share entails? Is reciprocity even a thing nowadays?
I have got to admit I’m honestly tired of it all. Dominating hypocrisy, unashamed falsehood... I feel like I live in a wasteland, among scraps and remnants of the world I once knew and had high hopes for.
The most ironic thing, though, is that I’m becoming, slowly but surely, that which I most despise. I’m blending in with this overwhelming chaos, turning into something twisted and unrecognizable. Hatred and aversion now fill up my insides.
Indeed. Love is the answer to all our questions and THE cure to our dying world, this figurative wasteland. But if we don’t learn to live by and for it, purely, unconditionally, endlessly, we’ll never reach all the good fate has in stores for us, assuming it is still on our side.